December 17, 2012
- stiff and strong
- snap together
- can easily find a place to carry them with yer gear for any ride
- They are really thick and make it a little tougher than other brands to get under the bead.
- they are tougher to snap together than other brands
- they come in a pair, Park give you 3
- the spoke hooks are narrower than other brands and slightly less easy to use in that aspect, not a huge deal.
- a little too indestructable
These tire levers are thinker than most which can make it a little tought to get under the tires bead in some cases. These levers are very strong, a little too strong. The whole point to using plastic levers is so you do not damage your rims. These seem like they may actually bend my rim before they break.
My set are actually hard to snap together and very tight to pull apart, as girlie as that sounds...