December 20, 2012
- A Quick and nimble frame
- Great pedal feedback
- Light weight and screams to be jumped and ripped
- Suspension system makes the most out of the small travel
- Fun and confidence inspiring
- Feels like a hardtail but is forgiving
- Replacement parts are hard to track down and expensive
A quick little bike that just begs to be ripped. The Rampant can find a home on any trail or set of jumps. It builds confidence and skill and has all of the benefits of a hardtail but is forgiving when you need it to be. Once you get it moving it won't want to stop. The suspension platform is well designed, has little pedal bob, and makes the most of the travel.
Overall it's a capable do-it-all bike that will instantly put a smile on your face.