January 2, 2015
- Wide with wicked grip.
- Pins are flatter and don't puncture shins.
- Makes fat bike riding with traditional winter boots easy.
- 16 replaceable screws are easy to change and come in several colours if you want to bling out your bike.
- Total weight only 358 grams.
- Spindle is slightly lower than the pedal surface, so there's no pressure on the ball of your foot.
- Look sexy.
- Width in summer, especially if you're on deeply-grooved single track. You might hit the edges.
These pedals are hard to come by and with good reason -- they offer great grip without ripping apart your shins (or tearing your expensive winter Gore pants). I can wear traditional winter boots, DH shoes or even lightweight running shoes and they don't shred my of my footwear. Plus they look great -- flat back with just a touch of colour to bling things out.
These are perfect for fat biking.