Join us on February 23rd at Staunton State Park for the Third Annual Staunton Blizzard, the Front Range Fat Bike Race & Ride! A big, fat, fun day of racing and riding for a great cause.
A beautiful 12.1 mile loop that includes the following trails: Staunton Ranch - Borderline - Mason Creek. Fatties rollout at 8,100 feet for a route that includes 2,000 feet of breathtaking elevation gain
The race categories:
• Masters Men's (age 46 and above)
• Masters Women's (age 46 and above)
• Men's (age 21-45)
• Women's (age 21-45)
• Junior Men's (age 20 and under)
• Junior Women's (age 20 and under)
Or opt to join the group ride!
8:15am Check-in begins
9:00 Races begin
9:30 Group ride rolls out. After the race categories start, join the "Smiles and Miles" group to enjoy this beautiful course.
We love fat biking and we want others to love it too! Because we know great trail conditions can make a good day into an awesome day, Big Ring Cycles and Peak Cycles have partnered with 285 Nordic and Staunton State Park to raise money for trail grooming at Staunton. Join us in building a great location for fat bike riders for years to come.
Race registration is $50. Group ride registration is $40.
Your registration fee includes:
• Park entry fee
• Race timing and awards
• After party including lunch and beverages (2 beer tickets for each registered rider over age 21)
• One ticket for prize drawings (additional tickets may be purchased)
• Donation to 285 Nordic for trail grooming for Staunton State Park
Register by February 14 to receive a limited edition race t-shirt!
If we have snow, the trails will be groomed for fat bike use.
This is a fat bike race only. A minimum 3.8" tire size is required for all racers.
More Upcoming Races and Events in Colorado