Answer Products Trail Contest
It's that time of year again! We want to know what you've been doing all summer. There's no better time to post your trail reviews and photos. Share your ride for a chance to win in the Answer Products Trail Contest (August 17, 2012 - September 3, 2012).
How to Enter
It's simple - rack up as many points as you can by adding trail content. The Top 3 Singletracks members with the most points gets the goods! We'll tally the points like this:
- 3 points for a new trail
- 2 point for a new trail review (1 per trail)
- 1 point for each trail photo (max 10 points per trail)
In addition to the top 3 contributors, we'll also randomly select 1 contributor every day
to receive a pair of Answer WON gloves! And because we like winners, everyone that gets at least one point will get some Singletracks stickers.
The Fine Print
- Get contest updates and ask questions in the official contest forum thread.
- You must be a Singletracks member to participate. Login or create a free account.
- Sub-trails, illegal trails, and trails less than 2 miles long will not count toward contest totals. If you're unsure about a trail, ask a question on the forum thread linked above.
- All new trails and reviews are subject to approval. Don't waste your time writing baseless or useless reviews - we'll remove them and you won't get any points.
- Only 1 review per trail may be submitted. Content added prior to Aug 17, 2012 is not eligible for points in the contest.
- In the event of a tie, the member with the most overall Singletracks contribution points will be named the winner.
- To receive your prize or free Singletracks stickers, we will contact you via your registered email for your mailing address after the contest ends.
- Singletracks and the contest sponsors reserve the right to modify the contest rules.