For most people, mountain biking in Canada generally means British Columbia and Whistler, however H&I Adventures believe they’ve discovered mountain biking gold in the vast, remote wilderness of the Yukon Territory. Nestled in the north west of Canada, bordering Alaska, the Yukon is blessed with more than 700km of the most incredible trails, many of which were beaten during the Klondike gold rush in the 1800s and are now maintained by an active and passionate crew of local trail builders.
You’ve got to check out this out:
I just wonder how long the riding season is up there. Three months, maybe? Less? Either way, let’s go!
- Cinema Sunday: “Strength in Numbers – Freeride Mountain Biking in BC”
- Cinema Sunday: “If Only Every Mountain Biking Video Was Shot Like This”
- Cinema Sunday: “10 Things I Have Learned about Mountain Biking”
- Cinema Sunday: Mountain Biking in the Czech Republic
- Cinema Sunday: Mountain Biking in Italy – Bikers in Cresta