Dan Milner, the Trail Ninja, travels halfway around the world to visit the birthplace of mountain biking: Marin County, California. He explores two trails: Camp Tamarancho and China Camp, basically the only two legal singletrack trails in Marin.
Watch the video here:
For more on the riding in Marin, check out my blog post from last summer: “Visiting the Birthplace of Mountain Biking: Marin County, California.”
- Video: Trail Ninja: “North California’s Santa Cruz MTB Ride Guide”
- Video: “Trail Ninja: MTB Guide to Shuttling Molini di Triora Italy”
- Video: “Trail Ninja: Snowdonia, Wales Mountain Bike Guide”
- Visiting the Birthplace of Mountain Biking: Marin County, California
- News: Access4Bikes Raffling a Marin Rocky Ridge 7.6 to Raise Money for Marin County MTB Trails