- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position precisely so you can record time, distance, speed/pace, elevation, calories and more.
- 1.26" monochrome high resolution display with black background and white characters allows for superior readability in varying light conditions -- especially bright light. A backlight may be turned on for darker conditions.
- At 50 meter water-resistance, you can wear it for an extended period in water to track swimming activities and other high intensity water activities - including kayaking and skiing.
- Get more accurate elevation data by utilizing a barometric altimeter in conjunction with GPS elevation data.
- Monitor and record outside temperature as it relates to your activity.
- Notifications in loud environments when you reach predetermined goals, drift outside a zone, or trigger an Auto Lap.
- Included mount: Quick release system with integrated wrist and bike mounts for seamless transitions between sports.
No reviews yet.