* GPS sensor provides precise latitude, longitude, and altitude data for exact location information.
* Mark specific locations, and then look-up and navigate to these points using an electronic map.
* Retrace your steps to a starting point or reverse your normal route for routine variation.
* Amount of calories burned can be tracked and calculated over the course of a workout.
* Lap history?such as lap time, lap distance, and average pace?can be stored for up to two years.
* Performance data can be automatically archived and calculated to provide an accurate record.
* Automated stopwatch provides auto-lap and auto-pause features.
* Lap timer indicates when a certain speed is reached or when you've fallen below a pre-set level.
* Pace whistle sounds alert when you begin traveling slower or faster than your desired pace.
* Distance whistle sounds when you reach a specified duration or distance in your workout.
* Download free Garmin software to transfer data from your Forerunner 201 to your PC for storage and analysis.
* Rechargeable lithium-ion battery