Take your ride to the next level with the Edge 305 - Garmin's GPS-enabled, personal trainer and cycle computer. From competitive road racing to mountain biking, the cyclist-friendly, lightweight Edge will help you achieve your personal best. With the easy-to-use Edge 305 on your bike, you'll always know where you're going and how far you've gone.
For advanced cyclists, the Edge 305 comes packaged with a heart rate monitor and/or wireless speed/pedaling cadence sensor to provide valuable feedback. In addition, the Edge 305 incorporates a barometric altimeter for extremely accurate elevation and vertical profile data. Recreational cyclists looking for the perfect touring companion and fitness partner will love the Edge 205.
The Edge 305 has the ability to measure pedaling cadence, heart rate, speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more. 305 features include:
* Easy-to-install - no calibration required. Just snap it in the included bike mount and go
* High-sensitivity GPS receiver - knows your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for navigation
* Highly efficient ANT wireless protocol - provides superior battery life and reliably transfers your performance data to the Edge 305
* Customizable cycle computer - shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
* Virtual Partner- - lets you "race" a virtual competitor, making training fun
* Courses - let you "race" against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
* Auto Pause- - pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again so you can focus on your ride
* Auto Lap- - automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
* Garmin Training Center- software - gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance