With 120mm of FSR suspension, the aluminum Safire Expert is equipped with a Fox/Specialized remote Brain with AUTOSAG and Safire-specific tune, FOX TALAS CTD Performance fork, and a Roval Control Trail wheelset the most-dialed women's trail bike in the sport.
- M5 manipulated alloy, 120mm-travel frame with women's XC Trail geometry and tubesets, tapered head tube, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, and DMD derailleur mount makes this one tough and lightweight trail machine
- Safire women's-tuned Brain rear shock with Women's Trail Tune inertia valve, AUTOSAG with and Brain Fade adjustment dials in the perfect blend of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- FOX TALAS CTD Performance series fork has an adjustable air spring with two-position travel between 140/120mm, rebound adjust and lockout, 15mm thru-axle and a tapered steerer tube for precise and plush performance
- Custom Formula T1 S hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustment, metallic pads and SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts provide dependable braking
- Roval Control wheelset is redesigned for increased stiffness with durable alloy hubs, oversized 28mm end caps, and stainless DT Swiss spokes, gives riders more control to power over demanding terrain
- All-new 2.3" Purgatory Control with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon double XC Trail crankset with 36/22 gearing is built for strong ,yet lightweight performance; custom carbon chainring guard
- Women's Enduro lock-on grip with bar end plug for total comfort and control
- New SRAM Type 2 X0 mid cage 10-speed rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable gear changes
- Women's Body Geometry Ariel saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails features lightweight foam cushioning an women's cutout for pressure relief
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
No reviews yet.