At Pivot, we believe a bike should fit the intended rider not the other way around. We build our XX-Small and X-Small sizes to fit riders from 4'11" to 5'5" and have custom tuned shock valving to match lighter riders. Our smaller sizes are built with shorter head tubes to create greater stand-over heights and we use smaller diameter tubing and a lighter, more compact frame. All of this attention to proper fit further distances Pivot from the competition, so that all Pivot frames provide the same incredible performance for every rider size.
Our approach to rider size-specific geometry on our smallest frames relies on a balanced fit, and adjusted geometry to maintain correct wheelbase lengths and handling to properly accommodate the proportions of a smaller rider. Whether you're a World Cup XC racer or simply demand a perfect fit and the best products available, you can rest assured there is a Pivot to fit you.
• Women's colors are available in sizes XX-Small, X-Small, and Small Mach 4 frames, as well as X-Small and Small Mach 5.7 and 5.7 Carbon frames. These sizes are also available in the standard color range as well.
• Tapered 1.5" Zero Stack headtubes maximize stand-over clearance while optimizing front end stiffness for precise handling and maximum control.
• Smaller diameter, thinner wall tubes result in a lighter weight frame design, while maintaining the same high strength in a more compact frame design.
• Compact frame designs lower the center of gravity for better high speed stability and increased rider confidence.
• The Mach 4 comes in two smaller rider size-specific designs (XX-Small and X-small). XX-Small fits riders from 4'11"- 5'2", X-Small 5'2-5'5". The Mach 5.7 and 5.7 Carbon come in X-Small, fitting riders from 5'-5'5".
No reviews yet.