If the trail ride turns into a freeride, the new for '09 SX Trail with 170mm of FSR travel shows no mercy when it comes to triple overhead drops and backcountry stunts.
* Claw knows it: The SX Trail M5 Premium Aluminum frame delivers. ORE top/down tube, forged head tube and full cartridge bearings. Integrated ISCG mount. 170mm travel. Not for the meek.
* New, custom-tuned Avid Elixir hydraulic discs and SL levers with reach adjust, metallic pads and 200mm/185mm rotors for the control you need at high speeds.
* Specialized Clutch SX tread offers a tough cap-ply construction and soft dual compound for confidence in the corners and the loose stuff.
* Stiff Truvativ Stylo crankset surrounded by Gamut Shift chain guide. At least your chain is under control, heh?
* Stout, maybe death-proof, the custom DT Swiss F550 rims span a wide 30mm for strength and improved tire contact.
No reviews yet.